Welcome to The Surly Curmudgeon!
The Surly Curmudgeon reserves the right to speak plainly. I try to keep the discussion civil, godly, and biblical, but some may be offended. Too bad. Don’t like it? Don’t read it. Better yet, leave a comment.
- God’s Whisper Amid the Roar of the RoadComing to grips with my thoughts and emotions surrounding the death of my mother.
- Who’s Number Three? Wait… Don’t tell me…Pondering the possible motivations behind the recent impeachment debacle.
- DIY IVAR Corner Desk with Monitor ShelfInstructions for building a corner desk with monitor shelf based on an Ikea IVAR corner shelf unit.
- Let Everything That Has Breath Praise the LORD!Praising God as Sue suffers through an infection of her back surgery incision.
- It’s BaaaaaacccckkkkThe sad tale of The Surly Curmudgeon's scrape with death.
- Current Events in the Light of Ezekiel 38-39 and Joel 2A look at current events in Syria, Iraq, and Turkey in the light of Ezekiel's prophecy.
- Hebrews 11:32a – The Great Hall of Faith – Part 9The Hebrews writer now continues with his history of faith in Israel with examples taken from the book of Judges
- Hebrews 11:30-31 – The Great Hall of Faith – Part 8The Hebrews writer continues his examples of faith throughout the history of Israel with the conquest of Jericho and the story of Rahab.